Brian Scolaro is most known for his appearances on “CONAN”, his half hour Comedy Central special “COMEDY CENTRAL PRESENTS: BRIAN SCOLARO”, as Brian on ABC’s “A MILLION LITTLE THINGS”, as Doug on TBS’s “SULLIVAN AND SON”, Uncle Bill on “TEN YEAR OLD TOM”, his “DRY BAR SPECIAL: TROUBLE” and as Stuart on FOX’s “STACKED”.
Brian has appeared on “SHAMELESS”, “ABBOTT ELEMENTARY”, “DEXTER”, “MAD MEN”, “BONES”, “CASTLE”, “GREY’S ANATOMY,” “THE MIDDLE”, “SUPERIOR DONUTS”, “I’M DYING UP HERE”, “ALONE TOGETHER”, “NIGHT COURT,”, “THE LATE LATE SHOW WITH CRAIG FERGUSON”, “GOTHAM COMEDY LIVE”, “LIVE AT GOTHAM”, “COMICS UNLEASHED ”, “MEN OF A CERTAIN AGE”, “GIRL MEETS WORLD”, and has also had recurring roles on “KROLL SHOW”, “LIFE AND TIMES OF TIM”, and “WIZARDS OF WAVERLY PLACE”. He was also a regular castmember on NBC’s “THREE SISTERS” as Gordon.
He has four comedy albums available on all platforms and is also the author of the book “How to Punch a Monkey” on Amazon. About his role of Stuart Miller on “Stacked”, The LA Times said “Scolaro is terrific. An actual sitcom find.” About his role as Doug on “Sullivan and Son”, Brian Doyle-Murray (Caddyshack) said Brian is “one of the best I’ve ever seen.”And Marc Maron said on WTF podcast, Brian “might be the funniest fuckin person alive.”
- Gratuity may or may not be included and will be added to your bill at Managements discreation.
- Two Item Minimum per person!
- Rated R, 18+
- Door Opens for Dinner One hour before the scheduled showtime.
- Please list in the "Customer Notes" section any need for accessible
- All prices, performers, and showtimes are subject to change.
- Shows contain Adult Humor and If you are easily offended this may not be for you.
- By purchasing tickets to this event, you are authorizing this charge and agreeing to our terms and conditions herein.
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL unless the event is canceled by the artist or venue.
- No refunds, transfers, or exchanges. Ticket resales are not permitted.
- Tickets prices and fees are “market-priced” and may fluctuate.
- Mandatory two-item minimum purchase per person in the showroom.
- No photography, videography, filming, or recording during the show.
- Valid photo ID and credit card used for purchase are required to pick up tickets.
- No smoking and no vaping.
- We reserve the right to deny/refuse entry to or remove parties who have been deemed a distraction to other guests.
- We reserve the right to search personal items and may not allow personal items into the venue.
- The venue and Owner’s Representatives are not responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged property.
- Upon entry of the venue,(i) you hereby irrevocably grant the venue owner ( Snappers at Fort Myers), and its parent(s), affiliates, subsidiaries, licensees, successors, and assigns (collectively, “Owner”) the right to photograph, record, film and otherwise capture your image, voice, and likeness (collectively, “Footage”) and to own, license, assign and/or use the Footage (and/or any portion thereof) in perpetuity, throughout the world in any and all media including, without limitation, in connection with any productions, programming, advertising and promotion, subject in all respects in Owner’s sole discretion.