Shawn Banks was born in Alton, IL, a small suburb just 20-minutes from St. Louis, Missouri a rocks throw across the Mississippi River. Known for witty observations and dead-on impersonations of many, comedian Shawn Banks has been exploding in comedy clubs and theaters across the country. Shawn's most recognizable asset when he takes the stage is his presence. At 6'3; 300+ pounds, Shawn is built like a Defensive Tackle, you can definitely tell that the ELEPHANT IS IN THE ROOM. Shawn's brand of comedy can be explained as "Happy-Sarcastic" with stories and slanted point of views on everyday life. Shawn has taken his Family-Fun humor and auditioned and landed stand-up spots on the TOM JOYNER SKY SHOW at the WALT-DISNEY Milk-House in front of 4000+ people. The show is also heard by over 10-million listeners across the country daily. Shawn was also a Finalist for COMEDY CENTRAL'S South Beach Comedy Festival & Open Mic Fight. Shawn also won $1000 and a first place bid in NESTLE-PURINA'S Pet Comedy Challenge and competed and WON 2nd place overall and $5000 CASH in St. Louis, MO. In 2009 Shawn was a semifinalist on NBC hit series "America's Got Talent" and was also seen on the 2nd Season of "Bill Bellamy's Who's Got Jokes" on TV One. Shawn does not stop with just comedy, he has been seen on the Big Screen in Summit Entertainment's "NEVER BACK DOWN"; the BIO Networks Celebrity Ghost Stories and in TV One's Celebrity Crime Stories portraying NOTORIOUS BIG. Shawn Banks has performed with many top comics in today's
- Gratuity may or may not be included and will be added to your bill at Managements discreation.
- Two Item Minimum per person!
- Rated R, 18+
- Door Opens for Dinner One hour before the scheduled showtime.
- Please list in the "Customer Notes" section any need for accessible
- All prices, performers, and showtimes are subject to change.
- Shows contain Adult Humor and If you are easily offended this may not be for you.
- By purchasing tickets to this event, you are authorizing this charge and agreeing to our terms and conditions herein.
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL unless the event is canceled by the artist or venue.
- No refunds, transfers, or exchanges. Ticket resales are not permitted.
- Tickets prices and fees are “market-priced” and may fluctuate.
- Mandatory two-item minimum purchase per person in the showroom.
- No photography, videography, filming, or recording during the show.
- Valid photo ID and credit card used for purchase are required to pick up tickets.
- No smoking and no vaping.
- We reserve the right to deny/refuse entry to or remove parties who have been deemed a distraction to other guests.
- We reserve the right to search personal items and may not allow personal items into the venue.
- The venue and Owner’s Representatives are not responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged property.
- Upon entry of the venue,(i) you hereby irrevocably grant the venue owner ( Snappers at Fort Myers), and its parent(s), affiliates, subsidiaries, licensees, successors, and assigns (collectively, “Owner”) the right to photograph, record, film and otherwise capture your image, voice, and likeness (collectively, “Footage”) and to own, license, assign and/or use the Footage (and/or any portion thereof) in perpetuity, throughout the world in any and all media including, without limitation, in connection with any productions, programming, advertising and promotion, subject in all respects in Owner’s sole discretion.