The hilarious women of Open Bar are coming to Snappers to make you laugh!
When Caroline Picard, The Cajun Queen, hits the stage with her signature red boots, her audience has about six seconds to get on her wavelength. Caroline is a viral sensation!
A Southern girl with universal appeal, Julie Scoggins sells out shows from Florida to Oregon. Folks actually WANT to sit in the front row & have been known to return a second night, just so they can bring friends that haven't yet seen her.
If you are looking for a something between Ron White and Sam Kinison, look no further. Bear Webb is a comedian who has opened for such greats as Rosie O'Donnell, Louise Anderson, Ralphie May, Tammy Pescatelli and Lynne Kolplitz. Nothing is off limits for Bear as she makes you laugh at her lifestyle and being a public school teacher for over 30 years.
A Legend in the world of Stand-Up Comedy- Janet Williams is The Tennessee Tramp! Sassy with stories that will make your Grandmother blush, Janet hold s NOTHING back and tells it like it is. Politically UNcorrect and ready to take on the world, Janet Williams is an inspiration to us all!
- Gratuity may or may not be included and will be added to your bill at Managements discreation.
- Two Item Minimum per person!
- Rated R, 18+
- Door Opens for Dinner One hour before the scheduled showtime.
- Please list in the "Customer Notes" section any need for accessible
- All prices, performers, and showtimes are subject to change.
- Shows contain Adult Humor and If you are easily offended this may not be for you.
- By purchasing tickets to this event, you are authorizing this charge and agreeing to our terms and conditions herein.
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL unless the event is canceled by the artist or venue.
- No refunds, transfers, or exchanges. Ticket resales are not permitted.
- Tickets prices and fees are “market-priced” and may fluctuate.
- Mandatory two-item minimum purchase per person in the showroom.
- No photography, videography, filming, or recording during the show.
- Valid photo ID and credit card used for purchase are required to pick up tickets.
- No smoking and no vaping.
- We reserve the right to deny/refuse entry to or remove parties who have been deemed a distraction to other guests.
- We reserve the right to search personal items and may not allow personal items into the venue.
- The venue and Owner’s Representatives are not responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged property.
- Upon entry of the venue,(i) you hereby irrevocably grant the venue owner ( Snappers at Fort Myers), and its parent(s), affiliates, subsidiaries, licensees, successors, and assigns (collectively, “Owner”) the right to photograph, record, film and otherwise capture your image, voice, and likeness (collectively, “Footage”) and to own, license, assign and/or use the Footage (and/or any portion thereof) in perpetuity, throughout the world in any and all media including, without limitation, in connection with any productions, programming, advertising and promotion, subject in all respects in Owner’s sole discretion.